1959 Porsche 356 Convertible D
Used 1959 Porsche 356 Convertible D
1959 Porsche 356 Convertible
- Completely Restored
- Meissen Blue paint (Original Color)
- New Red Leather Interior
- New Tan Soft Top
- 1,750cc 912 engine currently in car
- Professionally built by Skirmants Racing
- Installed in 2000
- Late 1960's Block
- Original 1,582cc Engine Included
- 4-Speed Manual
- Professionally Rebuilt in 2000
- with updated CDBC gears
- Original Transmission Case (with numbers)
- Willhoit Longitude Strengthening
- Elhot Metal Fab in Seattle replaced:
- Left and Right floor pans, center tunnel, outer longs, driver's door post and a few small patch areas (September 2016)
- Peterson Customs in Mount Vernon stripped down to bare shell (May 2017)
- New front cowl, dash, rear fender clip, firewall, passenger door post, and rear shelf above engine lid installed
- Redi-Strip in Canada dipped body in phosphate coating
- Body was painted and undercoated for both protection and sound deadening
- YMZ Harness installed
- with additional wires for electronic tach etc.
- Original mechanical tach comes with the car
- Porsche Certificate of Authenticity
- Service Invoices (1961 to present)
- Restoration photos on file
- Many original trim pieces were re-chromed to include door handles, windshield frame, rear license light, etc.
- Car sold New to R.T. Schillman at Hoffman Motors New York City with Engine #74343 (July 3, 1959)
For more information on this 1959 Porsche 356 Convertible or any of our other Luxury, Exotic, Sports, and Special Interest cars in our inventory contact our friendly and knowledgeable sales team or, if you are local to us, call and schedule a visit to our 40,000+ sq. ft. of Indoor Showrooms in Bellevue, WA - Home of an Exciting Inventory of Luxury, Exotic, High Performance, and Collectible Automobiles. With an amazing selection On Site, Nobody Has What We Have in Stock!
The price for this vehicle as equipped does not include charges such as: License, Title, Registration Fees, State or Local Taxes, Finance Charges, Credit Investigation, Optional Credit Insurance, Physical Damage or Liability Insurance, Delivery Fees, or a negotiable $150 Documentary Fee. Any and all differences must be addressed prior to the sale of this vehicle.