Extended Service Contract
With an Aston Martin Extended Service Contract* you have total peace of mind, knowing that your Aston Martin will be repaired by trained technicians using only genuine Aston Martin parts. An Aston Martin Extended Service Contract is available only from Aston Martin franchised dealers. Before a contract can be registered, your car must pass an Aston Martin Multi-Point Technical Inspection undertaken by a factory-trained technician. Aston Martin Extended Service Contracts are available for 12 or 24 months and can be renewed or extended for a further period, depending upon the age of your car.
Aston Martin Emergency Assistance is also included *. In the unlikely event of a breakdown, Aston Martin Emergency Assistance will ensure that the most appropriate assistance is sent to help you.
Aston Martin Extended Service Contract also receives the ‘Assured’ seal of approval, our official commitment to your peace of mind.
- Increased Peace of Mind
- Available on road going Aston Martin models less than 10 years old (except One-77)
- Zero deductible
- All repair work is undertaken by Aston Martin trained technicians, using genuine Aston Martin parts
- Covers use at official Aston Martin Lagonda of North America organised events**, including Aston Martin On Track
- Coverage throughout the USA and Canada
- Transferable subject to terms and conditions, thus enhancing the resale value of your Aston Martin.
Extended Service Contract Cover
Aston Martin Extended Service Contract product eligibility is dependent upon the age of your car at the start of coverage.
The Extended Service Contract is provided by Aston Martin Lagonda of North America Inc. (Florida Residents: Obligor/Provider is Wesco Insurance Company, 59 Maiden Lane, 6th Floor, New York, NY 10038; License #01913).
Extended Service Contract - Premium
- High-level Coverage
- Available for cars aged up to 10 years
- Unlimited mileage
- Total aggregate claims value, limited only to the maximum value of your car
**Aston Martin Extended Service Contracts and Aston Martin Emergency Assistance are available in USA and Canada. Aston Martin reserves the right, in exceptional circumstances, to use its best judgment to provide service to its customers. Such circumstances include, but are not limited to, extreme distances, island locations, adverse weather conditions etc.
**subject to pre-track day health check by an Aston Martin Dealer
Complete the inquiry form below and we will contact you to discuss an Aston Martin Extended Warranty.